The University of Florida, USA is awarding a limited number of scholarships for admitted freshmen who apply by the priority deadlines and receive their decision on our February Decision Day.
The winners of the financial aid positions will get a sum of $8,000 to $20,000 per year for up to 4 years towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergrad programme at UFL.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
Eligible Countries: International
TOP 10 ON GOING SCHOLARSHIP IN USA ,CANADA ,AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
Are you interested to study in USA CANADA AUSTRALIA And UNITED KINGDOM
This is a great Platform for Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduates and Postgraduates Studies, Eligible for Developing Countries all over the world, who has passion for educati0on Abroad with Stipend fees and flight tickets .
- Master’s Scholarships at College of Europe, Belgium
- RRC Students’ Association International Students Scholarships in Canada
- World Trade Organization (WTO) 2021-2022 Young Professionals Programme
- California Baptist University Scholarships-2021
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT) International Academic Achievement Scholarship
- International Scholarship at University of Manitoba Canada
- University of Melbourne Scholarship 2022
- Tuition Fee Waivers at University of Florida, USA
- European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- Clark College International Program Scholarships in USA
Value of Award: $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants must be freshman students.
- Applicants must hold a GPA of 4.4 to 4.6 or SAT scores of 1330 to 1470 or ACT scores of 30 to 34 to get accepted at UFL.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
How to Apply: Applicants need to create their student ID on the university’s application portal to apply.