The scholarship opportunities to study abroad are numerous and varied, so it can be challenging to know where to start. This post will highlight some of the most popular scholarship programs for studying abroad.
Academic and Leadership Scholarships
Academic and Leadership Scholarships
Details: This scholarship is for students participating in the U.S. Department of State’s Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) or International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP). Scholarship recipients will receive funding to support their participation in these programs, which include pre-departure training, excursions, and travel within the host country. Who’s Eligible? Any student who has been accepted into either program and has paid the $150 application fee by March 31, 2019, should apply for this scholarship by submitting their completed application online no later than 11:59 p.m., Central Time on April 1 of 2019.”
What do You need To Do To Apply? Go to https://www.finaid.org/scholarships/study-abroad/global-undergraduatescholarship-application
What Is Covered By The Scholarship? The full tuition fee covers up to $7000 per semester; partial room & board expenses paid directly by sponsor institutions; roundtrip air transportation between home town airport and destination city; transportation in-country; visa fees (if required); books & supplies necessary for coursework at the host institution; health insurance coverage while in the country; cultural activities such how often do scholarships come out.
English Language Training Scholarships
- Scholarships for English Language Learning
- Scholarships for English Language Training
- Scholarships for English Language Proficiency
- Scholarships for English Language Study
- Scholarships for English Language Scholarships
These are different ways of saying the same thing: scholarships to study abroad in the United States.
- University Scholarships
University scholarships are available to students who are studying abroad. These scholarships may be available for study in the U.K., Europe or Asia.
Country/Region Specific Scholarships
A country or region-specific scholarship is a scholarship that is designed for students who are planning to study in a specific country or region. If you are applying to study abroad, then you must research the scholarships available at your chosen university and find one that matches your degree program and academic interests.
Many different types of scholarships are available on Country or Region Specific Scholarships. Some common examples include:
- UK-based scholarships (for students who want to attend any U.K. universities)
- USA-based scholarships (for students who wish to attend any universities in the USA)
- Canada-based scholarships (for students who want to attend any Canadian universities)
If you’re looking for financial aid to study abroad in a specific field, country or region, there are many scholarships out there that can help. Here’s a list of some examples:
- The Fulbright Program offers scholarships up to $500 per month for U.S. citizens who want to study abroad at the graduate level in a country outside North America or Europe.
- The Rotary International Scholarships allow students studying international relations or business management at university (and are accepted by Rotary clubs) to apply for funding worth $10,000 each year towards their tuition fees and living costs while abroad.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
- Undergraduate scholarships
- Postgraduate scholarships
What you can study: For undergraduate studies, you can apply for an international scholarship to study abroad in any field that interests you. For postgraduate studies, there are a lot of options available. You can specialize in areas like literature, linguistics and communication, business administration/management, tourism management, law and criminal justice, education etc. Where you can study: Some universities offer courses online while others require students to attend classes on-site; this depends on what type of degree program they have designed for students who wish to pursue their studies via distance learning programs offered by various institutions across the globe (e.g., NYU Abu Dhabi). How much money does it pay? Depending on how much competition there is for each scholarship offered by different providers (this is determined by factors such as how many other applicants are vying for similar awards), some may pay more than others do – but regardless of whether or not these scholarships require applicants’ parents or guardians’ consent before awarding them with financial aid so long as applicants meet all criteria (e..g., GPA requirements) set forth by those responsible for overseeing each contest/competition held throughout every year’s cycle. Applicants should also keep in mind that most such awards come with certain restrictions attached; this means that even if one wins, then there may be conditions which must be met before being able to claim victory over rivals vying against each other, those who’ve already been granted admission into prestigious schools because only selected candidates will qualify based upon their academic performance
Targeted Study Abroad Scholarships
- Scholarships for students from a particular country. For example, if you’re from Canada and have been accepted to study at a University in Spain, a scholarship may be available to you that would cover all or part of your tuition costs.
- Scholarships for students from a particular field of study. If you’re planning on studying art history, there are scholarships explicitly aimed at people who study art history that can help pay for the cost of your schooling abroad.
- Scholarships for students who are members of specific organizations or ethnic groups. For example, an organization like Rotary International may offer scholarships specifically designed to help members with their studies abroad.
- Scholarships are available through individual universities themselves as well as private organizations or companies interested in sponsoring programs such as this one through which they hope to gain exposure by helping out talented young people with their education expenses while also giving back to society through charitable giving opportunities such as these provided by these types of institutions all over the world!
These are some great scholarship opportunities!
These are some great scholarship opportunities:
- These are some of the best scholarship opportunities:
- These are some of the most popular scholarship opportunities:
- These are some of the most competitive scholarship opportunities:
- These are some of the most prestigious scholarship opportunities:
The bottom line is that there are many different ways to fund your study abroad program, and we’ve covered just some of them here. The best way to find out which scholarships are right for you is by doing some research on your own, but don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions along the way! You can always contact us at [email protected]