Unleash your potential and achieve all your academic goals with the help of the International Community College Leadership Awards in USA, offered by the University of Missouri-Kansas City. The university is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 academic session.
UMKC has made studying abroad a breeze for international students and is proud to be able to provide scholarships for those wishing to study.
UMKC is a large educational institution with a diversified student body, as well as unique connections to a variety of businesses and internship opportunities that assist students in pursuing their goals. Students at the University of Missouri-Kansas City graduate with much more than a diploma.
UMKC is a large educational institution with a diversified student body, as well as unique connections to a variety of businesses and internship opportunities that assist students in pursuing their goals.
UMKC is a great school to attend if you want to enjoy a diverse and inclusive learning experience. The university also focuses on equity, fairness, and other important things that make UMKC a great place to study. Large institution with highly diversified student body. Unique connections to diverse fields internship opportunities.
- University or Organization: University of Missouri–Kansas City
- Department: School of Computing & Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $1500/year.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or master’s degree program at the School of Computing & Engineering of UMKC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a full-time, degree-seeking student in the School of Computing & Engineering
- Applicants must be F-1 or J-1 visa holders.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to UMKC either through the university portal or the Common Application. First-time applicants accepted in the applied program will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Personal statement
- Statement of finances
- Immigration documents
- Supplemental materials
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA from a U.S. community college
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university: Proficiency in English (minimum 79 iBT TOEFL or 6.0 IELTS score).