For 70 years, UNICEF has worked to improve the lives of children and their families. Despite remarkable challenges around the world, UNICEF staffers fight for the rights of every child seeking safe shelter, nutrition, protection from disaster and conflicts, and equality. UNICEF works with the United Nations and its agencies to make sure that children are on the global agenda. UNICEF strikes a balance between thorough research and practical solutions for children.
Aim and Benefits of Internship
- A stipend will be provided to the interns while the internship duration.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- A lump sum will be provided to support visa and travel expenses.
- A grant will be given to the interns as a contribution towards funding for the internship project.
Requirements for Internship Qualification
- Required Languages: Fluent in English or Spanish or French
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A candidate must be enrolled either in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral degree program or in the past two years he must have been graduated.
- A candidate must be proficient either in English, Spanish, or French language.
- A candidate must have an excellent academic background.
- Also, a candidate must be familiar with the working language of the office.
- A candidate is not eligible if his any immediate relative works or have been worked with UNICEF.
- A candidate should be no younger than 18 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) on to apply
Please follow the following application instructions to win UNICEF Internship:
- A candidate is directed to visit the official website of UNICEF and find recent jobs and opportunities.
- Secondly, applicants should assess which position they can fit better.
- After the selection of the opportunities, they should create their profile via the official website and submit an online profile of recruitment.
- A CV and cover letter would also be attached.