The funding opportunity is open for high-achieving UK and EU students who are going to enrol in a PhD degree program at the University of Hertfordshire.
The University of Hertfordshire is the leading business-facing university in the United Kingdom and an industry leader. The university’s primary goal is to provide high-quality, all-encompassing educational and training options that are responsive to students’ changing requirements.
Why study at the University of Hertfordshire? The university is forward-thinking and entrepreneurial, and it pushes individuals and organisations to achieve their full potential. They are committed to assisting you in obtaining a respectable degree while still at the university.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 01 June 2022
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: College Lane
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: £15,609 bursary per year (plus tuition fees)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Human and activity detection in ambient assisted living scenarios
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should have a very strong first degree (Honours Class 1 or 2) or a Master of research/philosophy degree in Cybernetics, Computer Science, Electronics, or other relevant area. Also, due to the dual award nature, Candidate degrees should equate to the Australian equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be able to apply for this scholarship, you will need to take admission in PhD degree program first. After that, you can fill out an online application form for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: International/EU applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements, which include an IELTS score of 6.5 (or equivalent).
The University of Hertfordshire will cover a stipend of £15,609 bursary per year (plus tuition fees) to high achieving candidates.