What are the best universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Economics under faculty of Agriculture? If you want to study Agricultural Economics in a Nigerian University, continue reading this post to find the best universities you can study Agricultural Economics.
This is a reminder that this post you are currently reading is focused on the best universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Economics under the faculty of Agriculture. So without wasting much time, check out the best universities in Nigeria that you can study Agricultural Economics below as they arranged in particular order.
Best Universities To Study Agricultural Economics
The list of best universities in Nigeria to study Agricultural Economics are as follows:
The following are the list of schools that offer Agricultural Economics
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Igbinedion University
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- Landmark University
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Osun State University
- University of Benin, Benin City
- University of Ibadan
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka