What are the best universities in Nigeria to study Yoruba under faculty of Arts and Humanities? If you want to study Yoruba in a Nigerian University, continue reading this post to find the best universities you can study Yoruba.
This is a reminder that this post you are currently reading is focused on the best universities in Nigeria to study Yoruba under the faculty of Arts and Humanities. So without wasting much time, check out the best universities in Nigeria that you can study Yoruba below as they arranged in particular order.
Best Universities To Study Yoruba
The list of best universities in Nigeria to study Yoruba are as follows:
The following are the list of schools that offer Yoruba
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Fountain University, Oshogbo
- Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State, Wudil, Kano State, Kano State
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Olabisi Onabanjo University
- University of Ibadan
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin